eAccess – Cloud based Practice Management
MBA offers all customers our custom Cloud based Practice Management software. We have a legendary, dedicated support team so when you do have a question, you get a real person. On the phone. In the US. Right now!
- State of the art scheduling that can be customized to your preferences
- Automatic appointment reminders (mail, phone, e:Mail, text message)
- Automatic, Real-Time Insurance Eligibility
- Real-time access to patient financials
- Electronically cross-check appointments with billed encounters
- Front office financial controls
- Integrated Document Management
- Direct, no-finger pointing EMR interface
- Access to a team of billing experts
Seamless Medical Billing and EMR/EHR Integration
Our eAccess system integrates with leading EHR systems, giving us the unique ability to help you pick the best EHR system for your practice. We will work with you to understand your business and your needs and help you navigate your way through the myriad of options on the market today.
Some of the leading EMR systems we currently integrate with:
MBA will work with any EMR that supports industry standard interfacing
Although there are solutions on the market that offer both solutions together, we don’t recommend it. The needs of the business office and the medical provider are very different, and should be treated so. We specialize in supporting your business office, and we’re really good at what we do. Other software vendors specialize in supporting medical providers, and are equally good at what they do.
Knowing that this segmentation is optimal for your practice, we decided to develop a seamless integration with leading EMR software vendors, rather than develop our own EMR. In short, MBA’s eAccess system supplies your EMR with demographic data and your EMR supplies eAccess with clinical data needed to bill the encounter.
This gives you the best of both worlds and provides you greater flexibility, all while having our dedicated team of experts along side you every step of the way.
Get more information about MBA eAccess and the EHR.